EKIN CONSCREED E1800 – ELECTRIC LASER GUIDED SCREED
Designed & Made in the UK
Introducing the EKIN Conscreed E1800 – A lithium-ion powered laser guided screed made by concreters, for concreters.
100% electric, zero emissions and designed to make your job easier. With high power and practical dimensions, the Conscreed is engineered to do the job.
EKIN Engineering’s machines are designed and manufactured right here in the UK. With decades of experience in the concrete flooring industry EKIN have built the Conscreed E1800 for you to achieve optimum results on your concrete floors every time.
CSS are proud to be able to offer this amazing bit of kit to the concrete flooring industry on our hire fleet, or you can buy direct from us.
Call us on 01477 500066 or 07720 711312 to find out more!
ZERO EMISSIONS, 100% ELECTRIC
The 100% electric Conscreed E1800 runs off high performance lithium-ion batteries, offering up to 2500m2 per full charge.
- Zero emissions for a cleaner site.
- Less noise on site.
- Supports various voltages and Hz.
- Compatible for worldwide use.
- 1 Hour fast charging option available.
FLATNESS ON ANOTHER LEVEL
The EKIN Conscreed Laser Guided Screed has everything you need to achieve optimum results.
- A 2 metre screed head with variable vibration
- A dual flight auger as standard.
- An integrated slope sensor.
- Quick release & connect mechanism on screed head
- Rake off mode
LASER GUIDED, TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN
Using the latest technology, EKIN Engineering have created the Conscreed to make laying concrete floors easier.
- Full colour touchscreen.
- Easy access to multiple settings.
- Millimetre adjustment of the Trimble LR410 laser receivers.
- Auto sleep mode to ensure you get the most from your battery.
- Single button operation and quick start settings.